Cookie and Privacy politics
Last modification 16 Novembre 2018.
1. General information
The website is accessible via the URL www.sober.fr (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
The Website is published by GROUPE SOBER, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 1,100,000 €, registered with the VILLEFRANCHE-TARARE Trade and Companies Register under number 822 951 026, whose head office is located at 391 rue de the future – ZI des Vernailles Ouest – 69830 SAINT-GEORGES-DE-RENEINS (hereinafter referred to as “SOBER GROUP”).
2. Processing of personal data
GROUPE SOBER is responsible for the processing of personal data of any person connecting to the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
In connection with the use of the Site, GROUPE SOBER may collect personal data concerning:
– The registrar’s marital status, identity and identification data (eg surname, first name, date of birth, email, postal address, telephone number, location data, etc.),
– The professional life of the User (eg CV, professional situation, schooling, distinctions, diplomas, etc.),
– Economic and financial information (banking or transaction data, etc.),
– User login data (IP address, login credentials, time stamp information, cookies, etc.).
This data may be transmitted to third parties (subcontractors of GROUPE SOBER including IT service provider, order processing software supplier, host, manufacturer, etc.).
These data are collected during the period strictly necessary for the performance of GROUPE SOBER’s services and compliance with the law, for the purposes of:
– Provision of the service, site visit analysis (shelf life: 6 months);
– SOBER GROUP contact by the user via the contact form (shelf life: 5 years);
– Application and recruitment (shelf life: 5 years);
– Order of products marketed by GROUPE SOBER, payment and delivery (shelf life: 5 years).
This data will not be used for commercial purposes.
3. User’s right
The User has a right of access, opposition, rectification, deletion of data, limitation of treatments, portability of data and forgetting under the conditions of the law Informatique et Libertés and the European regulation on the protection of data and to define the way in which they intend to exercise these rights after their death.
The User also has the right to make claims to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data, namely the CNIL.
Each request relating to the exercise of these rights can be carried out by the sending of a mail or an email, accompanied by a copy of the identity document of the User with the following address:
– Customer Service – 391 rue de l’avenir – ZI Vernailles Ouest – 69830 SAINT-GEORGES-DE-RENEINS,
4. Stipulations relating to cookies
– Cookies relating to the functionalities of the site, which allow the user to navigate on the site,
– Cookies relating to the analysis of the site to measure and analyze the frequentation of the site in order to improve its functionalities,
– Cookies related to user preferences, including language or location.
By using the Site, the user agrees to let GROUPE SOBER place cookies on his device and access them during future visits of the User on the site.
Users can access the “Help” section of their browser to find all the necessary information:
– The setting of its browser so that cookies are refused systematically,
– The consultation and removal of cookies already present on his computer.